People and safety is at the heart of everything we do
Think safe. Work Safe. Home Safe
We Are Committed to the Highest Health, Safety & Sustainability Standards
Ensuring the health and safety of team members, clients, visitors, and public is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house SHEQ team work collaboratively with our clients and our team members to support our stringent health & safety initiatives. Every year, we invest heavily in Health & Safety training, both on and off-site, and although we’re extremely proud of our outstanding safety record, we never take it for granted. As a result, we are continuously looking for new ways to improve H&S standards across our organisation, as well as the communities we work amongst. We keep track of all current legislation and are always developing new ‘best practice’ strategies to keep Arc Group at the forefront of safe construction.
Our promise to you
Whatever the size or scope of the project, Arc Group will always uphold the most rigorous Health & Safety standards. As a client, you can expect:
- Absolute transparency and honesty in everything we do.
- All health and safety concerns identified before work begins, so you’ll be notified of any H&S steps you need to take before we start and any steps or special arrangements we must make prior to arriving on site.
- If the unexpected happens, our team are fully trained and able to take charge of the situation.
- If the work is taking place in a public area, we’ll make personal contact with the local community to update them, reassure them, and ensure your relationship with them isn’t negatively impacted.
- Peace of mind that your project is being undertaken in the most professional and caring way possible, by a team that treats everybody with respect and consideration.
- A sustainability agenda